He said despite the movement on the floor of Parliament and in the Party, the Government is very stable and with the appointment of new Ministers, Government will continue to deliver to the people.
The new Ministers were sworn in by Governor General Sir Bob Dadae at the Government House.
- Richard Maru as Minister for Finance and Rural Development;
- Sam Basil as Minister for National Planning & Monitoring;
- Elias Kapavore as Minister for Health,
- Wesley Nukundj as Minister for Public Service,
- Tomait Kapili as Minister assisting PM on Bougainville Affairs,
- Lekwa Gure as Minister for Civil Aviation,
- Chris Nangoi as Minister for Transport and Infrastructure; and
- William Onglo as Minister for Defence
Meantime, Parliament will resume on May 28, 2019.
(PM O’Neill congratulating new Civil Aviation Minister Lekwa Gure after his swearing in at Government House)